COMPANY: Pamarco Global Graphics, Offset division
TITLE: CNC Machine set-up / operator
Pamarco Global Graphics, a leader in the Graphic Arts Industry, is looking for a full time CNC machine set-up / operator on our second shift in our Wheeling, Illinois location. The position involves setting up and running CNC controlled turning lathes, producing the shafts that are used for Pamarco's world class rollers. Due to retirement, there is an immediate opening for this position.
The ideal Candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Have at least 3 years of CNC set-up / operating experience on turning lathes.
• Familiar with Miyano and Mori Seki CNC lathes and FMB automatic bar feeders.
• Capable of reading and understanding engineering drawings.
• Proficient in the use of all standard machine shop measuring equipment.
• Quality minded, hard working, self-starter, with attention to detail, who will report directly to the Plant Manager.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Applications should be submitted via email to Jim Nicpon, Vice President Manufacturing - Offset, at email@example.com. All applications should be accompanied by a current resume, and should indicate the applicants current pay rates.