• Wear resistant and dependable in quality.
• Special steel alloy, chosen for its extreme hardness and depth.
• Carefully machined and meticulously engraved.
• All standard Master Patterns to choose from.
• Pattern registration is established using
alloy herringbone gears and reliably maintaining accurate registration.
• 7 Electronic Engraving Machines
• Capacity up to 240"
• Vertical Chrome Plating
• Ability to plate multiple small gravure cylinders
• Proofing of all orders up to 5 meters maximum length of cylinder
• Inspection date archived and logged for future retrieval
The process of creating a precision-engraved embossing roll which imparts superior characteristics of form or function, such as shine/dullness, rigidity/suppleness, smoothness/texture to a substrate. Performed with intricate hand-tooled mills and exact engraving techniques on finely honed roll bases. Desirable for plastics, films, vinyls, glass, leather, wallcoverings and nonwovens.
• Customer’s disk is scanned and shallow linticular designs are engraved, at a maximum .004” deep, quickly and economically.
• Ideally suited for specialty film, wallcovering, paper, foil and special logo applications.
• This process an excellent vehicle for high volume needs.
• Engraved rolls utilizing this technique are chrome plated and finished.